Luxury Vintage Arctic Fox Fur Stole, Ivory Cream Fur Shawl, Real Fur, White Fur Bridal Bolero , Fur Fling , Fox Shrug, Wedding Fur Wrap , Fox Fur Collar, Roaring 20's Glamour Fur , Great Gatsby Party Fur , Old Hollywood Fur , Marilyn Monroe Style Fur
This luxury vintage, genuine Arctic fox fur stole is a glamorous, heirloom accessory to cover the shoulders of a bride on her wedding and after the big day she can let it do double-duty as a collar on her coat or cashmere sweater. This particular style was made popular last century by iconic screen starlets and now has become the favorite choice of many of our vintage-inspired brides.
Add an extra touch of luxury and "Old Hollywood" glamour to your bridal gown or Great Gatsby '20's inspired wedding with this captivating, genuine Arctic fox fur stole, shrug, bolero. A truly romantic statement piece, perfect for a fall or winter wonderland wedding.
- Genuine vintage fur, circa late 1950's early 1960's
- Real Fur. Not Faux Fur.
- Excellent condition. No issues. (No breaks or weakness in the pelts.)
- Silky soft, long, voluminous and ethereal fur.
- Hues of winter white warmed by tonal shades of ivory cream (not a true white).
- Two tiers of real fox fur separated by a concealed grosgrain ribbon.
- Silky satin lining with an interior pocket on each end.
- Initials of original owner are monogramed on one end of the lining.
- Clean lining with minimal signs of wear.
- Couture furrier label present.
- Please keep in mind this fur has traveled through time and is 50 plus years old!
- This vintage beauty is not pure white so please keep that in mind if you're thinking of matching it to your wedding dress or gown.
- Perfect for bridal, formal, retro fur lovers, roaring '20's Gatsby parties.
- Designed to sit at or just below the shoulders and will provide just the right amount of coverage and warmth on your special day.
- A true vintage, lavish bridal accessory that will add instant glamour and romance to your ensemble.
- This heirloom fur stays securely in place with a furrier hook and ring allowing freedom of movement when carrying your wedding bouquet or evening handbag.
- Let this be your "something old" and gorgeous on your wedding day. Capture the elegance of a bygone era with this luxury vintage heirloom fur.
- Presently cold-stored and waiting to continue it's glamorous story.
44" measuring across from hook to eye.
11" in width
Whether you are getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have the perfect fur for your special day.