Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Stole, REAL Fur Shawl, Silver Bridal Bolero, Grey Lutetia Mink Cape, Dream Wedding Fur Blue Iris Mink Jacket, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Great Gatsby Party Fur
This glamorous, luxury vintage Lutetia mink fur bolero with it's graceful silhouette and luscious, genuine mink pelts is the embodiment of mid-century style and glamour. An exceptionally silky, supple, glossy mink fur in beautiful condition.
With it's retro yet modern vibe and rare color palette of silver grey, brown, gunmetal, this vintage mink fur cape would be perfect for a bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride and versatile enough to take you from day to evening adventures in high style.
- Genuine Mink Fur, Real Fur, Not Faux Fur.
- Hues of Gunmetal, Lutetia, Blue Iris, with Smoky Grey Brown Undertones
- Luminous, silky mink with a beautiful sheen.
- Expertly crafted and styled in the 1960's
- Rounded, fur-backed collar can easily be turned up or can lay flat.
- Loop closure with mink covered button at the neckline.
- Designed to wear as a Cape, Shawl, Wrap, Stole, Bolero
- No sleeves or armholes
- Sits nicely on the shoulders leaving your hands free to carry your bouquet or evening clutch.
- Impeccable condition.
- Professionally cold stored.
- Clean beautiful lining. No stains.
- Original owner's monogram embroidered on inside lining.
17" Shoulder to Shoulder Measuring Across (Inside)
15" Shoulder to Hem (Front)
16" Neckline to Hem (Back)
Fitting most (S.M.L)