RESERVED FOR ROSEMARY ~ Luxury Vintage EMBA Lutetia Real Mink Fur Stole , Fur Bolero , Mink Coat, Wedding Jacket, Vintage Fur Shawl , Brown, Gunmetal, Grey Real Fur Shawl , Great Gatsby Fur , Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Winter Wedding Fur Stole
Chic and sophisticated describes this luxury vintage 1960's EMBA real mink fur stole - bridal bolero with it's Lutetia Emba label proving authenticity and trademark color. This rare fur's distinctively unique color palette of rich smoky browns and gunmetal grey undertones are striking combined with it's timeless style. This is what luxury vintage, heirloom fur legends are made of!
- Quality details include an ample face framing collar that can be turned up for added drama or worn flat.
- Two concealed front pockets to slip your chilly hands into, hook and eye closure at the neckline, and a cropped bolero silhouette.
- Masterfully crafted in the 1960's. True vintage, not new.
- Cape - stole - shawl (No sleeves or armholes)
- Silky soft, shiny, plush, genuine, REAL mink fur.
- Lutetia mink changes color from silvery brown to gunmetal depending upon lighting.
- This quality, genuine mink fur has all the desired details that you will need to carry you through the chillier months.
- From your glamorous snowy mountaintop wedding to your weekend adventures around town or country, the classic style of the Lutetia vintage mink fur stole will work well with just about everything in your cold-weather wardrobe.
- Slip it over your little black dress or wear it with your favorite cashmere turtleneck and skinny jeans - it's that versatile.
- EMBA Lutetia label is present proving authenticity.
- Silver silk-satin lining with original owner's initials embroidered on inside.
- Cold stored. One original owner.
- Please note: the last two photos are of our favorite client (Jennifer) wearing an almost identical Emba Lutetia fur which she purchased from us some time ago. Her winter wedding photos are quite popular on Pinterest and we receive lots of mail asking if we have anything like her fur in stock -- well yes we do and here it is!
- If you're looking for a "wow" factor accessory for your vintage inspired winter wedding, Great Gatsby Art Deco theme party or black-tie affair, this fur is one you should consider adding to your fur coat collection.
- Open sizing, one sizing fitting from S - L
- Shoulder to Hem (Front) 18"
- Nape of Neck to Hem (Back 18")