SOLD / RESERVED for CLARE ~ Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Stole , Champagne Ivory Bridal Fur Shawl , Genuine EMBA Mink, Winter Wedding Fur Wrap , Platinum, Blonde Silver Ivory Mink Stole, Vintage Glamour Fur , Mid Century '50s Retro Fur
This elegant, luxury vintage mink stole, circa 1960's is truly stunning. A beautiful and graceful mid-century silhouette with classic sophistication. A one-of-a-kind heirloom fur perfect for a Fall or Winter bride to wear at her dream wedding.
- A rich mix of hues, depending on lighting, this luxurious, vintage fur's natural color is a soft, creamy champagne blonde with smoky silver highlights. A neutral hue that would complement most ensembles.
- In the daylight, this luxury vintage fur appears to glow and has a beautiful sheen.
- This genuine EMBA mink fur shawl is extremely plush to the touch.
- Quality details include luscious silky fur on both sides of the face framing collar, perfect for the chilly winter days and two concealed front pockets.
- Designed and expertly crafted by a premier furrier, made in the USA in the early 1960's. This is not a new import.
- With a chic, classic vibe, this luxury vintage fur is perfect for a vintage inspired bride to wear to her rustic glam wedding , Great Gatsby soiree, formal affairs , holiday parties, black tie events or simply out to a romantic dinner on a chilly evening. Lovely over your little black dress or velvet slacks.
- Clean satin lining free of stains. Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Hook and eye closure at the neckline.
- It's the perfect accent for a bride or bridesmaid and would make a lovely gift.
- Please note the original owner's script initials are sewn onto one of the interior panels. I don't remove them for fear of damaging the pristine lining. The majority of my clients believe the original monogram only adds to the vintage charm.
- Add a touch of vintage, retro glamour to your cold weather, luxury wardrobe; a timeless look you'll wear confidently for many seasons to come.
- Whether you're getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have the perfect fur for your special day. A vintage heirloom fur can be your "something old" and glamorous on your wedding day. An heirloom to pass down to future generations.
One size fitting most. Cape style, no sleeves or armholes.