Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole , Genuine EMBA Violet Mink Fur Cape , Bridal Fur Bolero , Mink Fur Shawl, Winter Wedding Fur , Dream Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Deco Art Gatsby Party Fur
This rare EMBA VIOLET, luxury vintage fmink fur cape bolero crafted in the 1960's is a true mid-century statement fur and will certainly add instant glamour and elegance on your dream wedding day and beyond. A perfect addition to your cold weather wardrobe.
Quintessential mid-century elegance, reminiscent of the mink fur stoles that Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly made famous.
Perfect for bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaid, formalwear or an everyday touch of retro glam.
This heirloom fur bolero is a dramatically beautiful statement piece with classic sophistication. This fur was on loan in the past and featured in a winter wonderland photo spread for a major international bridal publication.
Last photo for inspiration only.
- Genuine Rare, Royal Quality, EMBA Violet Mink Fur.
- Professionally cleaned and cold-stored.
- Real Mink Fur, not faux.
- Cropped Bolero, Cape, Operate Jacket, Cocktail Shawl
- Button at the neckline leaving your hands free to hold your bouquet.
- Skillfully crafted in the 1960's by a master furrier.
- Beautiful and natural shades of pale ivory, platinum, champagne, pearl, with highlights of silver depending upon lighting.
- Princess, rolled collar, two front pockets,
- The EMBA mink fur is soft, supple and has a luminous sheen. Long guard-hairs intact. I see no areas of wear.
- Lining is clean, fresh and free of stains or issues.
- Vintage monogram embroidered on lining.
- Excellent condition. Well preserved fur. Beautiful, luxury vintage fur, heirloom quality, waiting to be cherished once again.
Length: (collar to hem): 18.5”
Shoulders: 18” (measuring across)