Luxury Vintage Fox Fur, Genuine Arctic Fox Fur Stole with Tails, Marilyn Monroe Style Old Hollywood Fur , Mid Century Real Fox Fur, White Fur Shawl Fling Wrap, Luxury Bridal Fur, Vintage Glamour, Art Deco Roaring '20's Gatsby Fur
Genuine Arctic Fox Fur Fling with Tails. Circa 1960's.
Impeccable Vintage Condition.
One original owner. Professionally Stored.
Epitome of Luxury Vintage!
Old Hollywood Meets 21st Century Glamour.
I sold 5 or more of these rare, impeccable, vintage Arctic Fox Fur Wraps directly from my private, luxury vintage fur collection in the last 2 years. The others were sold to previous clients but I've saved this one, the very best, for last.
I am reluctant to part with this luscious beauty, but living in a warm climate I don't have an opportunity to wear it, therefore, it sits in a furrier's cold vault when it should be gracing the shoulders of a glamorous woman who appreciates vintage luxury!
The quintessential Old Hollywood starlet style fur will transport you back to a time when glamour ruled the day and night. This piece is certainly similar to the ones the iconic Marilyn Monroe wore on the Red Carpet.
- This vintage fox fur is the epitome of vintage opulence. It's luxurious, pristine, thick, lush and not for the faint of heart.
- Hues of winter-white, ivory. Not stark white. Natural Arctic Fox Fur.
- It is in perfect condition, both lining and fur are immaculate.
- It's plush, soft, massive, sexy and fabulous!
- The fox tails are even in length, indicating that the fur was stored properly over the years.
- This stunner has travelled through time but is preserved beautifully.
- This fox fur has been locked away for decades in cold storage waiting for it's grand debut again.
- This is not a new import or a knock-off from overseas that you see on auction sites. This is a true vintage masterpiece, crafted in the USA in the early '60s by a master furrier.
- This glam fur is for a lady who appreciates the best of the best in luxury vintage.
- A perfect addition to your luxury vintage fur collection.
- Would make an amazing, lavish gift for someone special (you)!
- You truly have to see this beauty in person to understand how magnificent it is.
- Wonderful for Black-tie affairs, Grand Balls, Art Deco, Roaring 20's themed Parties, Red Carpet, and would be stunning on a vintage-inspired bride.
- This is a luxurious, substantial collector's fur in amazing condition.
- I am told it was worn just a few times by it's previous owner. She was a Palm Beach socialite who purchased it in the early 60's.
- Three tiers of stunning Arctic Fox Fur with Tails.
I will post precise measurements shortly but as you can see on the mannequin, it's a substantial fur.