SOLD / RESERVED for M Luxury Vintage MINK Fur Stole , Ivory Blonde Mink Fur Shawl , Azurene Real Mink Fur Cape , Bridal Bolero Fur Shawl , Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Winter Wedding Fur, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur, Great Gatsby Party Fur
A spectacular vintage mink fur stole calls for classic, chic details.
A beautiful and graceful silhouette with classic, mid-century sophistication. Perfect for a Fall or Winter Bride, Roaring 20's Parties, Formal affairs.
A rich mix of striking hues. Depending on lighting, this luxury vintage fur's natural color is a French vanilla, golden blonde with silver striations. In the daylight, the fur appears to glow and has a beautiful sheen. Would look spectacular on a bride in her outdoor wedding photos.
- Crafted in the 1960's, Pre-loved. Not a new import.
- Real Mink Fur in Excellent Condition.
- Shades of golden blonde with silver striations.
- The fur's natural color has clearly mellowed and oxidized over the years, hence the golden blonde hue and priced accordingly.
- Cape design, no sleeves.
- Glamorous Shawl collar lined in satin which can be turned up to add instant drama and glamour.
- New Satin lining, free of stains or issues.
- No pockets.
- No monogram. Make this your own.
- No fasteners. You can cross the fur over with your favorite vintage pin.
- Perfect for bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, fall and winter weddings.
- Professionally stored. No odors. No issues.
- Luxurious and glamorous mid-century fur provides warmth and elegance to your ensemble.
- Old Hollywood Glamour style, Visions of Jayne Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe and other mid-century bombshells.
- Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Inside Shoulder to Shoulder Measurement Approximately 17 across"
- Shoulder to hem (front) 27"
- Nape of neck to hem (back) 17"
Whether you are getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or at rustic countryside venue, we have the perfect fur for your special day. A luxury vintage fur can be your vintage, "something old" heirloom keepsake on your wedding day. Visit LuxuryVintageGirl.com to view our entire collection of vintage, heirloom furs.