Luxury Vintage Fox Fur Stole ~ Norwegian Blue Fox ~ Bridal Fur Shawl ~ Wedding Bolero , Capelet
Welcome to LuxuryVintageGirl.com ~ Bridal Fur Shop
Escape to a fabulous winter wonderland in this ethereal, artfully crafted, genuine Norwegian Fox Fur cape.
Perfect for Autumn and Winter Brides, this heirloom fur is a must have luxury bridal accessory.
Fall in love with the whisper soft, luxurious touch of genuine fur (not faux) in natural hues of frosty white, cool ivory, with just a hint of cocoa.
This heavenly fox fur treasure truly represents the best of luxe bridal couture, in impeccable condition with it's pristine satin lining bearing the couture designer's name. Free of oxidation (or unsightly yellowing down the back) you will feel confident knowing you're wearing an impeccable, well preserved, vintage fur.
This luxurious fur, is what dreams are made of and has always been kept in cold storage, belonging to one original owner, direct from her estate. Worn twice! Feel truly special knowing you're wearing an immaculate, cherished, well-preserved piece of vintage history.
Five horizontal tiers of pristine fox fur, promising grand entrances and memorable exits.
Hook and eye closure which will keep this show-stopper securely in place as you move about, allowing your hands to be free as you carry your bouquet or evening clutch.
Keep the winter chill away in a glamorous, "Old Hollywood style" Luxury Vintage Fur on your special day.
Last photo for inspiration purposes.
* Genuine, Natural Norwegian Blue Fox Fur Stole - Cape - Capelet - Wrap - Shawl with hook and eye clasp.
* Excellent/Mint Condition - No Issues. No stains. No shedding. No odors.
* Genuine vintage, not a new import. Crafted last century by a couture furrier.
* Impeccable lining. No monogram.
* Perfect for bride, Fall or Winter Wedding, Great Gatsby party, Rustic Wedding photo-shoots, Holiday, New Year's Eve parties, Formal affairs.
* Professionally stored and ready to wear as soon as received.
* No need to have this fur re-lined or professionally cleaned. We do not list furs that are stained or dirty.
Length: Approximately 45" (Measuring across in the center from hook to eye)
Width: Approximately 14 - 15"