Luxury Vintage Ivory Mink Fur Stole, Real Fur Shawl , Cream Bridal Cape, Great Gatsby 20's Fur , Old Hollywood Glamour
Make a gorgeous statement on your wedding day and beyond in this luxury vintage, genuine mink fur cape in a glowing shade of ivory pearl.
Dressed up or down you'll feel and look fabulous in this luxurious, vintage Old Hollywood style mink fur stole.
Crafted in the early '50's, this rare fur has traveled through time but still maintains a supple silky feel without signs of wear or age.
Please note this fur is not white, it's a platinum blonde, ivory, cream.
This one-of-a-kind vintage luxury fur was featured in a major European bridal publication last year and was photographed for a 1920's inspired bridal photo shoot.
- Luxuriously plush, genuine mink fur wrap in beautiful, clean condition.
- Genuine Mink Fur, not Faux.
- Elegant, versatile and timeless silhouette.
- Reminiscent of Old Hollywood Retro Glamour.
- 1920's Great Gatsby Inspired Design.
- Cape style, no armholes or sleeves which allows for freedom of movement.
- Hook and eye closure at the neckline.
- Rounded fully fur-backed collar (fur on both sides) which can be turned up or worn flat.
- Sits gracefully on the shoulders and looks like a jacket when worn.
- Bracelet length silhouette.
- Clean and cold-stored. Ready to wear as soon as received.
- Ivory satin lining free of stains.
- Original owner's name is discreetly embroidered on the inside lining.
- Artfully crafted by a master mid-century furrier using the finest female, lightweight mink pelts.
- Perfect for a vintage inspired wedding, formal affairs, bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, Great Gatsby parties, Old Hollywood glam photo-shoots.
- Versatile design that can transition from day wear to formal attire.
- Would look equally stylish with slacks, skirts and dresses.
- Two concealed front pockets. Silky satin lining.
- Hook and eye closure at neckline.
- Luminous, lush fur with long guard-hairs. No areas of wear.
- Neutral, stunning color. Would complement most shades of gowns or dresses.
- Old Hollywood glam, Bombshell Marilyn Monroe style, Red carpet, Rustic Glam Weddings, 50's Vintage Pin-up.
- * Mid Century heirloom fur ready to be cherished and worn again! Not a new import.
- Purchased in the early '50's from a fine fur shop and impeccably maintained.
- Open sizing, no sleeves, fitting most.