Silver Mink Fur Stole, Cerulean Grey Mink, Real Fur, Bridal Bolero, Fur Shawl, Great Gatsby , Old Hollywood Glam Vintage Fur
The ultimate in vintage luxury and Old Hollywood glamour, this striking Silver Cerulean mink fur stole circa 1960's is chic and timeless and will elevate your cold-weather wardrobe to new heights of elegance this season.
This mink cape will add instant sophistication to your formal attire or wedding dress and would look amazing over your cocktail attire, suit, skirt, slacks or jeans!
- Impeccable, clean condition and the embodiment of vintage refinement.
- Crafted by a master mid-century furrier, this is the quintessential heirloom, luxury fur, seldom worn, cherished by it's previous owner and showing no sign of wear.
- Hues of silver, grey ,cerulean, blue with a hint of ivory.
- No stains, no issues, no odors.
- Ready wear as soon as received.
- Perfect glam accessory bride, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, collectors of luxury vintage furs. luxury gift giving.
- The mink fur has a fabulous, velvety sheen; figure flattering, sleek cropped length which will provide the perfect amount of warmth and coverage without the bulk.
- Two concealed front pockets and fur backed collar complete the look.
- No monogram.
- This lavish fur would fit most as it sits like a jacket when worn but without sleeves or restrictive armholes.
- The mannequin is a size Small, however, we had a client try it on who typically wears a size large and it fit her, too.
- Make your grand entrance in this timeless, elegant, glamorous, Old Hollywood style, treasured fur.
- Drape this beauty over your shoulders and turn heads as you make your grand entrance.
- Decadent accessory for the Opera, Grand Balls, Great Gatsby parties, Red Carpet, Fall, Rustic and Winter Weddings, Holiday affairs, Formal events. Art Deco, 1920's themed parties.
- This beautiful, well preserved fur has a wonderful vintage history that deserves to be continued and cherished once again.
- Become part of it's story, wear vintage.
- Treat yourself or or someone special to an heirloom fur from my luxury dream fur collection.
Inside Shoulder to Shoulder: Approximately 17.5"
Shoulder to Tip of Hem (Front) 22"
Nape of Neck to Tip of Hem (Back) 19"