Luxury Vintage Mink Fur Stole, Silver Sapphire Real Mink Fur Stole, Genuine Vintage Luxury Fur , Heirloom, Couture Fur, Bridal, Great Gatsby Fur , Old Hollywood Glamour , Art Deco
Silver Sapphire Cerulean Gray Genuine Mink Fur, Pre-loved fur bolero, cape, shawl wrap, circa 1950's.
- Couture, collectible, luxury vintage fur by renowned mid-century, motion picture wardrobe designer and NYC /Palm Beach couturier.
- Pre-owned luxury vintage, heirloom fur.
- This fur was on loan and was recently featured in a photo spread in a European bridal magazine.
- This heirloom, genuine mink fur cape offers effortless glamour that can transition from day to evening wear.
- Dramatically beautiful real mink cropped cape, fur stole, with sleek, classic sophistication. Fresh from a Palm Beach estate.
- Cold stored and ready to wear as soon as received. No issues. No stains. No odors. Clean and ready to wear.
- Gorgeous, tonal dimensions of true blue, silver sapphire, cerulean, blue iris, gray grey hues.
- Silky mink, very soft to the touch, lightweight female pelts.
- Quality details include collarless design, curved front panels, two pockets, stylish cuff detailing at elbows, pristine silk satin lining free of stains, cropped silhouette ensuring a timeless, chic look you'll wear with confidence for many seasons to come.
- From dresses to jeans and everything in between, this can be your go-to vintage fur cape; a wonderful addition to your luxury vintage fur wardrobe that you'll reach for time and time again.
- Crafted last century by a premier mid - century designer. Please note this heirloom, luxe vintage fur is over 50 years old. Not a new import.
- Perfect for bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, wedding accessory, something "blue" or something "old"... or everyday glam.
- Hues of Silver Sapphire, Cerulean, Blue Iris, Grey Gray, Gunmetal Natural Mink Fur.
- Cropped Mink Fur Stole Shawl Wrap Bolero Cape Capelet, Opera Jacket
- *Designed to give the illusion of a jacket. Cape design without armholes or sleeves. Rests elegantly on your shoulders.
- Original monogram (script initials) and renowned furrier label.
- Wonderful luxury gift, wedding gift for bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride.
16.5" Shoulder to Shoulder Inside Measurements
22" Nape of neck to hem (back)
22" Shoulder to hem (front)
About the designer:
Florence Lustig was a well known couturier and costume designer in the 1940's 60's. Her Showroom was located in NYC with boutiques in Palm Beach and Miami. Lustig designed wardrobe for several motion pictures.
Whether you are getting married on a snowy mountaintop, in a grand ballroom, or a rustic countryside venue, we have the perfect fur for your special day. A luxury vintage heirloom fur can be your romantic, "something old" on your wedding day.
View our entire collection of heirloom, pre-loved furs at LuxuryVintageGirl.com