Luxury Vintage SABLE Fur Stole, Real Fur Wrap, Dream Fur , Elsa Schiaparelli Fur Shawl , Luxury Bridal Fur, Winter Wedding Fur Cape, Old Hollywood Glamour Fur , Deco Gatsby Fur
Grand entrances and memorable exits are to be expected when wearing this dramatic, genuine SABLE fur stole. Luxury Vintage at its best,
Versatile as well, this decidedly uptown wrap / shawl / cape will elevate jeans, heels and a simple top to a fabulous look for girl's night out.
The wrap you'll confidently wear to weddings, the opera, black-tie galas, on the Red Carpet and beyond.
You will love it's effortless elegance. Fastens with a furrier / hook eye closure.
Two tails complete the look of this soft, silky, luminous, real sable stole.
Genuine sable is one of the most coveted furs on earth, revered for it's silky pelts. Sable is the Queen of Furs and the fur of Queens. The epitome of luxury and elegance.
This silky soft, glamorous fur is lightweight yet warm. The fur is extremely soft and pliable.
- Genuine Russian Sable.
- Sable fur surpasses all others in silky texture and luminous hues. This is a gorgeous, lush, genuine REAL sable fur stole.
- Crafted last century from the prestigious couture house of famed designer Elsa Schiaparelli, Paris.
- This opulent mid century fur stole is in excellent mint vintage condition.
- One original owner.
- This fabulous sable fur cape was made o plush, silky soft, lush and decadent real sable pelts.
- Generous sizing. Lots of luscious, decadent, genuine SABLE fur.
- Absolutely stunning. Long, glistening guard-hairs! Just spectacular.
- Perfect for bride, mother of the bride, luxury vintage fur collectors and fur fashionistas.
- Lined in dark brown silk satin.
- No stains. No issues. Couture Schiaparelli label is present. Truly an heirloom waiting to be cherished once again.
- Ultra clean, well cared for and ready to wear. Would make a fabulous luxury gift. Wrap yourself in a luxury vintage sable fur this winter season.
- Sable has a reputation as “the aristocrat of furs" -- the ultimate indulgence.
- You can style this in a variety of ways which is what I really like about this fur. One size fits all including an extra large.
- This lavish, decadent, real fur sable shawl wrap is waiting to continue it's glamorous story.
- I tried to capture the color but the photos do not do this beauty justice. It exudes such glamour, refinement, elegance and femininity.
- Wear it with your little black dress, on date night, New Year's Eve, Cocktails, Grand soirees, Charity Balls, the Opera Red Carpet and also perfect for bride or mother of the bride, Great Gatsby parties, wedding gown, ball gown, night gown, the sky is the limit! You will feel like a queen wearing this beautiful vintage couture fur.
One sizing fitting most.
About the designer:
Elsa Schiaparelli was an Italian fashion designer. Along with Coco Chanel, her greatest rival, she is regarded as one of the most prominent figures in fashion between the two World Wars.
Schiaparelli's designs were heavily influenced by Surrealists like her collaborators Salvador Dalí and Jean Cocteau. Her clients included the heiress Daisy Fellowes and actress Mae West.